One powerful way you can participate in God’s activity is by standing in prayer for our mission teams and partners as well as those they are sharing the gospel with. Please join us in prayer for the Rogersville Mission Team and for their trip on December 13-16, where they will work alongside Of One Accord Ministries to host a Christmas party for the community, providing food, backpacks, gifts to children and more.
Ways to Pray:
- Pray for the gospel conversations that will take place as we share the love and story of Jesus with senior adults/ homebound people.
- Pray for the Appreciation meal we will provide for the employees of One Accord Ministry. May they feel seen and loved!
- Pray for the 112 children who will receive gifts from us and hear the story of the first Christmas.
- Please pray for Sheldon the director of One Accord Ministries and his family during this busy season
- Pray for our team’s health and well being as we show the hope of Jesus to a community where few have hope.