We believe life is better together. When you host a group, you are creating the opportunity for gospel transformation. Our groups care for each other, study the Bible, and become like family. We would love to partner with you as you host friends and neighbors to form community right where you are.
1. Pray. Begin to ask the Lord to help you see your neighbors as He sees them.
2. Build Relationships. Start by hosting some friends and neighbors in an initial gathering.
3. Meet with a Coach. Contact Susan Foster to set up this one-hour preparation meeting.
4. Get Trained (Online or In Person). This four-session Leader Orientation will help you be equipped in leading a group.
5. Register. Sign up your group so we know how it’s going, how to pray, and how to help guide you. Click here to register your group.
6. Huddle Up. Huddles are gatherings of 3-5 other group hosts and leaders where encouragement, as well as sharing experiences and ideas, takes place.
Pick up your kit in the atrium this Sunday!
This starter kit is designed with all the resources you need to be confident in hosting a group of friends or neighbors.
HOW TO USE YOUR KIT: